Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Help!

Day 1:

I need help, I've lost my way.

I thought I was on the airline to Paris, France but the piolet of the airplane has just announced that we'll be heading to Vik í Mýrdal, Iceland.

They closed the doors, the plane has already taken off. I don't have enough money to buy anther ticket to go to France. Once I get to the airport.

I only studied French, I don't know Icelandic phrases, I only know French. Someone help me please.

Day 30:

I've been dumped on this island and I have no idea what's going on in this weird Country. It's been 30 days since I was gyped into going here instead of Paris. The people are nice here though, I met one man who helps translate Icelandic to English, he's also been helping me learn words and phrases. He also helped me find a job so that I can earn money to try to get back to Paris. Any way I have too go my job starts in a bit. As they say here,
sjá þig fljótlega

Day 154:

Halló aftur,

það hefur verið 154 dagar síðan ég hef lent á Íslandi

Ég þekki svolítið á tungumálinu, nóg til að komast í kringum samt.

Mig langaði til að sjá Eiffel turninn, en ég fékk að sjá Mýrdalsjökli.

Það er gott og logn hér, Ég ætla að vera um hríð lengur.

Ég ætla ekki að fara til Parísar, ég ætla að vera að búa hér. Bless allir.

No comments:

Post a Comment