Sunday, January 10, 2016

Time to Talk

Let's get real everyone, I'm no poet. And I didn't really keep my promise in my first post where I said that I would make you laugh and cry. (I might have with some of you)

But I did get you to think, (Hopefully). Hopefully I got you to think about what your heart is saying, and about to think about something besides the weight of the world.

But this isn't the end of my blog, No this is the end of the beginning, and the beginning of the middle!

(I go that last little bit from The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship play, look it up it's pretty funny)

Any way thank you all for staying on this journey so far, and hey if you'd like we could go even further down the road. But if not then that's alright as well.

Thanks for everything guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment