Monday, February 1, 2016

Deeper Introductions

Hi, my name is Gilbert Lamoureux, but you already knew that didn't you?

I've been called Gilbert, Gil, Gilly, Gil Guapo, Guap, Gib, and Gibby and many more. Take your pick, to tell you the truth even if you don't use one of those I'll probably still look your way.

You might have seen me in the hallways of my school, with white hair with a dash of pink. Always smiling and more or less listening to music ear buds in and all that jazz.

But if you pay close attention you'll notice that I rarely touch door handles and if I do I immediately look for hand sanitizer, or a sink to wash my hands in.
I'm a germ-a-phobe.

It started a while ago. And it's getting worse. So if I ever use germ-x after handling things from you or anyone else, please don't take offense.

It's hard to keep wearing a smile when people are sickened by you.

So my hands are broken and cut open in so many places. But it doesn't mean that I still won't use them.

I try to make people smile. I've seen too many tears. I've seen to many sad faces. And sadly I've caused some of those people to be sad.

I'll always put my thing last if I know that someone I know is hurt or sad. Even if there's nothing I can do.

But that's just who I am. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm just Gilbert, or better know by some as Slender Auditore.

And I'm pleasured to meet your acquaintance.

2 comments: