Sunday, November 29, 2015

Popeye's Message

As a famous cartoon character once said "I am what I am and that's all that I am"
So this is what I am, 


I am friend,
I am a man,
I'm a Netflix binge watcher,
And I'm a sucker for sweets,


I am a music-holic, (can't get enough of it)
I am a blade collector,
I'm a The Office fanatic
And I'm a gentleman at heart,


I was in dire need of glasses since 2011,
I was a theater kid,
I was optimistic about my future, but now I can usually see the negative outcome to everything, but that doesn't stop me from smiling,
I love using different names,


I changed my hair color, just because I was bored.
I call my girlfriend Vwin from time to time.
I can tell when someone is having a rough day, 
And I try to be the reason to make it better.


This part might ruin the feel of this post, but I feel like it'll add more to it.

I told my sister that reincarnation is real, but it happens everyday, everyday we die, and every morning we are born anew. We never are the same as the day before, and we'll never be the same again either.

I also told her that I didn't have a voice in the family. That everyone would shush me, even myself. That I'd been a walking shell of a being. But here I have my own voice, I can say things that I want to say.


And now this persona that I have used has filled that shell.

I am the guy with purple knuckles, (long story short I wash my hands too much and people as me why my knuckles are purple)
I am the guy with glasses,
And I am the guy with platinum hair


Slender Auditore is the voice that I needed, to fill up this shell.

I am Slender Auditore.
And I am Gil Lamoureux.


And I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.Displaying 20151108_184848.jpgDisplaying 20151108_184848.jpg
Displaying 20151108_184848.jpg

6 comments:

  1. pleased to make yours too:)

    I'm still curious about the purple knuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if this was a part of the giver movie/book we would all slap our legs and say thank you for your honesty.

    thank you for your honesty and for keeping your voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found a place to have a voice! Pleased to actually meet to too.

    ReplyDelete