Monday, October 26, 2015

I'm afraid.

I've always been afraid. As long as I could remember. I've always needed something or someone to hold onto.

Heck, just looking at the box art for a horror film left me sleeping with a nightlight for 2 months. I also have a fear of germs and of doorknobs. I'm scared that I'm going to wake up with a gun at my head. I'm scared of losing everything. I'm terrified that after awhile sadly I'll finally see the blood covered bones of my hands.

But when I'm with her, I have nothing to fear. Everything goes away. I forget about myself, and I think of how I can make her feel safe, sound, and not afraid of what's happening.

And I hope she doesn't fear me. I wish that no one does.

2 comments:

  1. "I'm terrified that after awhile sadly I'll finally see the blood covered bones of my hands."
    Such a cool line. #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But when I'm with her, I have nothing to fear. Everything goes away. I forget about myself, and I think of how I can make her feel safe, sound, and not afraid of what's happening." #stolen

    ReplyDelete