Thursday, September 24, 2015

Sometimes You Just Need to Cry

Let the tears flow, I won't judge, sometimes you just need to cry.

All of the time we say we're fine when in reality we aren't. We don't want to burden those with our own troubles.

Well what if I want to cry. What if I want to shout out these feeling of neglect and of sorrow.

I JUST WANT TO CRY!!!

There are times when saying you're alright isn't alright. Saying those words by who lie about their feelings makes me beg the question even more. A question I don't know how to answer. Because I want to tell you what I'm feeling.

But I'm not the patient, I'm the therapist.

Having to hold all of this in. Wanting to scream out my heart and wanting to just leave it all behind. Trying to escape when all I'm trying to look for is something that will making me happy. Not knowing where to turn to. Hoping that someone will reach out a hand and know when I'm lying about my feelings.

Hoping for these damn tears to leave my eyes. To leave my life.

But the never will.

But hey sometimes it's good to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment