Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mirrored

Look into my eyes.
When you're happy, I'm happy.
When you're sad, I'm sad to.

This is how I am.
When you're laughing, I'm laughing.
When you're hurt, I'm hurt.

I don't know why.
When you're smiling, I'm smiling.
When you're crying, I'm crying.

But I've always reflected.
When you're singing, I'm singing.
When you're destroyed, I'm destroyed.

But if you look one day and see that I have a crack in the glass.

Please, don't fix it.

Please, don't ask where it came from.

Please, don't touch it.

Please, let it stay there.

As long as I know that what I see is real,

Then I'll be happy

As long as I know that what I see is genuine

Then I'll be smiling

As long as I know that what I see is you,

Then I'll be me.

I'm only here to make sure that you are you. I'm only here to make sure that you are happy with what you have.
I'm only here... because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment